Rappin’ & Having Fun” is an exciting student, educational presentation that
supports the various learning styles. It integrates hip-hop music, hand gestures
and reading comprehension skills to reinforce learning.
Students will find themselves singing and moving to the rhythmic beat 80% of the time
while focusing on Florida and Common Core Standards such as figurative
language, main idea, supporting details, inference, context clues, and much more.
A multitude of nonlinguistic representations will be covered in this highly energized, research-based presentation. Students will be captivated the entire session. Students will be captivated the entire session as they sing songs from the Rhythmic Reading with Rap workbook/CD.
Cornbread Class Set
- 25 Cornbread Runs for Class President books
- 25 Cornbread Has a Bad Habit books
- 25 Cornbread Faces the School Bully books
- 25 Cornbread and the Stolen Diamond Watch books
- 25 Student Workbooks w/ 128 Comprehension Questions
(supports state standards and Common Core Standards)
- 1 Answer Key Book
Our Cornbread Home Learning Set is the perfect resource for parents who want to help their child at home with reading comprehension. You will receive:
- Four Cornbread books
- Student Workbook with a 128 questions
- An Answer Key for parents
- A free Cornbread backpack
- A free Cornbread audio CD